Search this Blog

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Oh, S**t!

A month early exactly, Hangman arrived with my traditional birthday gift. Yes, that's right! 400 pounds of composted cow manure! How many men would give this gift from the heart knowing it would be appreciated, and not scorned? Or possibly misinterpreted?
Yeah, I gotta admit he looks a bit scary in his pic above, but what a sweetheart!  My favorite gift every year! S**t, something he knows I can use in the years to come. I can look at the brown gold and think of his generosity. Most folks might interpret that to mean his gift wasn't worth s**t, but not me. You should see those bean plants growing!

Squirrel kisses to ya, Hangman, and thanks!



3 comments:

  1. Probably the best friend we have ever had. Never a dull moment when he's around. Hope to see him again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG you caught me almost with a smile! Can't let that happen! This Lady ( yes capitol "L") loves to recieve a load of s*#t from me every year. I have found her weak spot and capitalize on it every year. This allows Myself and Art to git away with cat helicopters and other ideas we come up with in our spare time.

    Hangman

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, the load of s**t does NOT give helicopters King's X to chase cats. Nice try though. My latest hiding place for that helicopter is a doozie!

    ReplyDelete